Maxxcell Institute Goa offers the best IBPS Clerical coaching classes in Goa for IBPS exam.
Panjim: 8806788552, Margao: 7875277660.
How Maxxcell helps you?
Maxxcell offers complete and precise study material for banking exams. Our vision is 100% success and this shows as we have the highest number of successful candidates who have topped in different banking exams.
Complete Study Material & Innovative teaching methodology
- Maxxcell offers an expansive and superior study material for bank exams. The Reference Material pack comprises of 8 booklets which are updated with bank exams and other entrance test. With the Reference Material Pack, you also get access to Online Account associated with Maxxcell to equip you for solving online tests and exercises.
- A systematic study plan to help you plan out your preparation better
- Concept clearing classes
- Group Discussion and Personal Sessions by alumni of Top Institutes
- Career counseling by expert with the help of psychometric tests.
Online Test Support
- 84 + Tests on Quantitative Aptitude
- 116 + Tests on Verbal & Logical Reasoning
- 52 + Tests on Verbal Ability
- 14 Online Tests on Computer Knowledge
- 180 + Tests on General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- 14 Tests on Marketing Aptitude related to Banking
- 35 + National Level Mock Tests
Maxxcell has the most-experienced faculty, who will ensure that you will reach your desired score in the Bank exams.
Unlimited Support to students
If there’s any help required we will always be available to help you reach your desired score in the exams.
About IBPS CWE (Clerical)
This is the exam held for recruitment to Nationalized Banks in India to fill vacancies for clerical level jobs. Find information about the examination regarding paper pattern, eligibility, etc. below.A Common Written Examination (CWE) is conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) as a pre-requisite for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre posts in Public Sector Banks.
A candidate must be one of the following:
- A citizen of India.
- A subject of Nepal or Bhutan.
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 01/01/1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- A person of Indian origin who has migrated from other countries (detailed list of countries available on official website) with the intention of permanently settling in India.
provided that a candidate belonging to categories above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the the Indian government.
2. Age Limit
A candidate should be between 20 – 28 years as on 01-08-2013 for the Dec 2013 exam.
Relaxation of upper age limit
|Category||Age Relaxation (Years)|
|SC / ST||5|
|Domiciled in J&K during the period 01/01/1980 – 31/12/1989||5|
For more categories visit the official website.
3. Educational Qualification
- Degree in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer literacy: A candidate must have operating and working knowledge of computer systems, possessing a certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations/Language/ or should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- A candidate who is proficient in the official language of the state or UT, where vacancies are available, will be preferred.
Test Duration & Pattern (IBPS CWE Clerical 2016)
Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of the test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 1 hour|
Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks which will be an Online Test.
- Objective Test:
|Sr. No.||Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||40||50||2hr 15 mins|
|4||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||40||40|
Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks deducted for every incorrect answer
The IBPS CWE Clerical exam is conducted online.The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases preliminary and main. Candidates who will qualify in preliminary examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Main examination and shortlisted candidates in the main examination will subsequently be called for a Common Interview to be conducted by the Participating Organisations and co-ordinated by the Nodal Banks.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Payment of Application Fees / Intimation Charges (Online)||22.08.2016 to 12.09.2016|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||25.10.2016 to 07.11.2016|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||07.11.2016 to 12.11.2016|
|Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary||18.11.2016 onward|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||26.11.2016, 27.11.2016,03.12.2016, 04.12.2016|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2016|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam-Main||December 2016|
|Online Examination – Main||31.12.2016 & 01.01.2017|
|Declaration of Result – Main||January 2017|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2017|
|Conduct of interview||February 2017|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2017|
Banks participating in IBPS CWE (Clerical)
|Allahabad Bank||Indian Overseas Bank|
|Andhra Bank||Oriental Bank of Commerce|
|Bank of Baroda||Punjab National Bank|
|Bank of India||Punjab & Sind Bank|
|Bank of Maharashtra||Syndicate Bank|
|Canara Bank||UCO Bank|
|Central Bank of India||Union Bank of India|
|Corporation Bank||United Bank of India|
|Dena Bank||Vijaya Bank|
View the official notification here:
How to Apply
Step I. Register and get the provisional registration number & password generated.
Step II. Pay using either:
- ONLINE MODE – through Master / Visa Debit or Credit cards or Internet Banking.
- OFFLINE MODE – through the CBS branches of any of the following public sector banks – Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.