Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra State conducts Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for MCA course admissions in colleges of Maharashtra & Goa. Goa University accept Maharashtra CET for admission to first year / first semester MCA courses.
For Full Time MCA
- A candidate who has passed prescribed qualifying examination or equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics or Computer Science or Computer Applications or Business Mathematics Business Statistics as one of the optional subject and obtained an aggregate minimum of 50% marks taken together in all the subjects of all the years / semesters of the Degree Examination
- 45% of marks in Q. E. in case of SC, ST and Category-I candidates.
MAH MCA CET Exam Pattern
- MCA CET will be conducted online at all examination centres which will include multiple choice objective type questions (MCQs) The questions papers for the CET will be set in English only. Translations in any other languages will not be available.
- The Online CET would be compared of two online papers of 100 marks each of 45 minutes duration.
- The MAH-MCA-CET 2013 will be online examination comprises of two papers of 90 minutes duration viz, General Aptitude and Computer Concepts.
- CET will have negative mark system. Each correct answer will carry 4 marks. Each wrong answer will carry 1 negative mark
Apply for MAH MCA CET Exam
To apply for MAH MCA CET exam follow the steps
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid at the identified post offices, in cash only. No other mode of payment shall be permitted
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates and NRI/Foreign National/Foreign.
Students/ PIO/Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries Candidates: Rs. 750/-
- For General Category Rs.1550/- For Reserved Category Rs.950/-
- Candidates can apply for MAH-MCA-CET 2013 by obtaining application form from selected Axis Bank Branches by paying application fee in cash through Pay-in -Slip.
- Candidates can also do online payment of the fees by Internet Payment, Credit Card or Debit Card payment gateway.
- Candidates can also apply for MAH-MCA-CET 2013 on official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Maharashtra (www.dte.org.in/mca).
- For submission of candidates MAH-MCA-CET 2013 online application form,candidates are required to use Application ID and Password provided in the MAH-MCA-CET 2013 Application Kit.
- Candidates are also required to upload candidatesr photograph with signature.
- To take the printout of candidates online filled MAH-MCA-CET 2013 application form, candidates are required to confirm online submission of application form.
MAH MCA CET Exam Test Centres
- C C Seth College of Commerce
- Government Polytechnic, Ahmednagar
- Government Polytechnic, Amravati
- Government College of Engineering, Aurangabad.
- Government Polytechnic, Aurangabad
- Rajiv Gandhi Coll. of Eng.Research & Tech., Chandrapur
- Govt. Polytechnic, Dhule
- S.S.B.T.s College of Engg and Technology, Jalgaon
- Govt. College of Engineering, Karad
- Government Polytechnic, Kolhapur
- P.L.Government Polytechnic, Latur
- Anjuman College of Engineering & Technology, Nagpur
- Government Polytechnic, Nagpur
- Shri. Ramdeo Baba Kamla Nehru Engg College, Nagpur
- Government Polytechnic, Nanded.
- K.K.Wagh College of Engineering, Nashik
- P. E. Societys Modern College of Eng.,Pune
- All India Shri Shivaji Memorial Soc. Coll. of Eng., Pune
- Government Polytechnic, Pune
- Walchand Institute of Technology, Solapur
- Tyagi Public School
- Maharaja Manindra Chandra College
- Anand Vihar School Tulsi Nagar
- National Education Society’s High school, Bhandup(W)
- Thakur College of Eng. & Tech., Kandivali, Mumbai
- I E S Raja Shivaji Vidyalaya, Dadar, Mumbai
*As per MCA Entrance Notification 2013
The above information has been taken from the website of respective university / institute. Maxxcell is no way responsible for the authenticity of data provided here in. For any discrepancy, the student should contact respective university / institute.