How Maxxcell helps you?
Maxxcell offers complete and precise study material for banking exams. Our vision is 100% success and this shows as we have the highest number of successful candidates who have topped in different banking exams. Maxxcell Institute is the #1 SBI Clerical Coaching in Goa.
Complete Study Material & Innovative teaching methodology
- Maxxcell offers an expansive and superior study material for bank exams. The Reference Material pack comprises of 8 booklets which are updated with bank exams and other entrance test. With the Reference Material Pack, you also get access to Online Account associated with Maxxcell to equip you for solving online tests and exercises.
- A systematic study plan to help you plan out your preparation better
- Concept clearing classes
- Group Discussion and Personal Sessions by alumni of Top Institutes
- Career counseling by expert with the help of psychometric tests.
Online Test Support
- 84 + Tests on Quantitative Aptitude
- 116 + Tests on Verbal & Logical Reasoning
- 52 + Tests on Verbal Ability
- 14 Online Tests on Computer Knowledge
- 180 + Tests on General Knowledge & Current Affairs
- 14 Tests on Marketing Aptitude related to Banking
- 35 + National Level Mock Tests
Maxxcell has the most-experienced faculty, who will ensure that you will reach your desired score in the Bank exams.
Unlimited Support to students
If there’s any help required we will always be available to help you reach your desired score in the exams.
About SBI Clerical
State Bank of India (SBI) conducts exams for the post of Clerical Cadre for its nationwide branch network. Get all the information about previous or upcoming SBI bank clerical exam and applying to the same below. Also, know the important dates of registration of SBI clerical online application form.
- Nationality: A candidate must be a citizen of India in order to apply for the post of clerical cadre in State Bank of India.
- Age Limit: A candidate should be between 20 – 28 years as on 01-04-2016 for the July/August 2016 exam.
Relaxation of upper age limit
|SC / ST||5|
|Domiciled in J & K during the period 1/1/1980 to 31/12/1989||5|
For more categories, visit the official website: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ongoing-recruitment.html
- Educational Qualification:
- 12th Standard (10 + 2) pass or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks (55% for SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS). OR
- A degree (Graduation level) from a recognized university.
Test Duration and Pattern (SBI Clerical 2016)
Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
|Name of the test||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 1 hour|
Main Examination: Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks. Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer Descriptive test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered.
- Objective Test:The Objective Test is of 3 hours duration and consists of 4 sections for a total of 200 marks.The Objective Test will have separate timings for each section. The candidates are required to qualify in each of the tests by securing the passing marks, to be decided by the Bank.
|Name of Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Marks||Duration|
2 Hours 40 Mins
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60|
- Negative Marking: 1/4th of the marks deducted for every incorrect answer
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, would be printed in both English & Hindi.
SBI Clerical is a online test which consists of objective type questions with multiple choices.
|Event||2015 Date||2016 Date|
|Start date of Online Registration||Exam was not held in the year 2015||April 05, 2016|
|Last date for registration of online application||April 28,2016|
|Payment of fees||05th April – 25th April, 2016|
|Exam date||July / August, 2016|
How to Apply
Step I. Register and get the registration number and password generated.
Step II. Pay using either:
- Online Mode – through Debit / Credit cards or Internet Banking
- Offline Mode – through any branch of SBI
Fee payment is generally accepted from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within 3 working days at any branch of State Bank of India
For more information visit: https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/