Eligibility for MCA Entrance
MSc (CA): Graduate in any discipline of any statutory university with minimum of 50% marks. (45% for SC / ST category candidates)
Seats Available: 90
Test Centers:- Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Banglore, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Jamshedpur, Kanpur, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nashik, Noida, Patna, Pune, Surat, Vashi, Visakhapatanam.
* Symbiosis International University’s Symbiosis Test Secretariat reserves the right to change or allot a city other than the one requested by the candidate in the event of the requested city not being available for any reason.
MCA Entrance Exam Pattern
SNAP Test duration is 120 minutes. SNAP Test is an objective test and has 150 questions. Each question has 4 responses. Candidate should choose an appropriate response. It has 4 sections. In three sections each question carries 1 mark and in the one section each question carries 2 marks. Each wrong answer attracts 25% negative marks. The four sections are:
|Sr. No.||Sections||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|1||General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability||40||40|
|2||Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency||40||40|
|3||General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario||40||40|
|4||Analytical & Logical Reasoning||30||60|
MCA Entrance Syallabus
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning.
Symbiosis Institute Of Computer Studies and Research (SICSR),
2nd Floor, Atur Centre, Gokhale Cross Road,
Model Colony, Pune – 411016.
Tel: (+91) 020 – 2567 5601
Fax: (+91) 020 – 25675603
Admissions Dept.: (+91) 020 – 2567 5601
*As per MCA Entrance Notification 2013
The above information has been taken from the website of respective university/institute. Maxxcell is no way responsible for the authenticity of data provided here in. For any discrepancy, the student should contact respective university/institute.